- Terms and Conditions – the following Terms and Conditions of miyoshimiyagi.com on-line store;
- Seller – WPJ International Władysław i Piotr Jamróz Spółka Jawna [General Partnership], address: 31-422 Kraków, ul. Jakuba Majora 26/2, KRS [National Court Register]: 0000139914, REGON [Polish National Business Registry Number]: 356588552, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9451976191;
- Customer – a user of the store, and at the same time the contractor of the Seller, who can only be a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, and therefore an individual entering in a legal transaction – not directly related to their business or professional activity – with an entrepreneur;
- Goods – products that are currently offered for sale by the Seller;
- Order – a document issued by the Customer in response to an invitation to enter into a contract;
- Store – the store operated via the Internet by WPJ International Władysław i Piotr Jamróz Spółka Jawna, available at the following domain: www.miyoshimiyagi.com;
- Distance sales contract – a contract concluded with a consumer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of communication at a distance until the contract is concluded;
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2014.121 as amended).
- The present Terms and Conditions define the rules for the use of the on-line store available at the website www.miyoshimiyagi.com
- The present Terms and Conditions are the ones referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on electronic services.
- miyoshimiyagi.com On-line Store, operating at www.miyoshimiyagi.com, is run by WPJ International Władysław i Piotr Jamróz Spółka Jawna [General Partnership], address: 31-422 Kraków, ul. Jakuba Majora 26/2, KRS [National Court Register]: 0000139914, REGON [Polish National Business Registry Number]: 356588552, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9451976191.
- The present Terms and Conditions define in particular:
– The rules for the registration and use of the account within the on-line store;
– The rules and conditions of placing Orders electronically in the on-line store;
– The rules for concluding Contract of sale with the use of services provided in the On-line Store.
- Using the on-line store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer has the following minimum technical requirements: a device with Internet access.
- In order to use the on-line store, a Customer should get access, on their own behalf, to a computer or terminal device with Internet access.
- In accordance with applicable law, miyoshimiyagi.com reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the On-line Store to people over 18 years old.
- Customers can get access to these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link found on the main site www.miyoshimiyagi.com and download it and print it.
- Placing Orders in the Store is possible 24 hours a day every day of the year. To enter into a contract of sale, you must place your order at the Store. To place an Order, the Customer must indicate in the form available on the website of the Store data necessary for delivery of the Goods to the Customer. To place an order please choose the Goods available in the offer of the Store, their size and the amount, by adding them to the “Basket”.
- The basic condition for the realization of the purchase is the correct registration (providing correct personal data, address, including e-mail address to which the Seller will send a confirmation number and an order).
- All data provided during registration are protected in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
- When making a purchase in miyoshimiyagi.com Store, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the order.
- Shipment is sent immediately after receipt of full payment for the ordered goods (price for goods and shipment) and is carried out within 48 hours on weekdays.
- Deliveries are made on the territory of Poland through the services of DPD courier company and Poczta Polska (Polish Mail).
- The buyer is charged for delivery as specified in the text of the order form. Delivery costs may vary depending on the size of the order and the choice of forms of payment:
- a) Poczta Polska – payment on account, electronic payment (PayU): 10.00 PLN
b) Poczta Polska – payment on delivery: 19.00 PLN
c) DPD courier – payment on account, electronic payment (PayU): 12.00 PLN
d) DPD courier – payment on delivery: 19.00 PLN
- Delivery time is 1-3 working days since the receipt of the payment, or in the case of cash on delivery payments, from the date of the order.
- Due to special offers organized by the Seller, the shipment costs may change in some periods of time.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the costs of delivery, in case of the change of the pricing of services provided by entities performing delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already underway.
- Orders are carried out on weekdays from 9:00 to 15:00.
- Orders placed and paid for on weekdays after 15:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be executed the next working day.
- Orders not paid within 14 days from the date of placing the order will be automatically cancelled.
- In the event of circumstances preventing completely or temporarily carrying out the contract, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order. The Seller shall immediately notify the Customer of such a situation, so that the Customer shall decide what to do about the order.
- Products, colours and applications shown in photos may vary slightly from the actual ones.
Prices and payment methods
- Prices of the Goods are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with the indication of the rate), customs and any other elements.
- The customer may make the payment in the following ways:
– bank transfer
– cash on delivery
– payment in PayU system.
- The Customer must specify in the transfer the “ORDER NUMBER” that they will receive by e-mail after placing the order.
- In case of failure to collect a cash on delivery payment, the Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract without prior notice to the Customer about the delivery. In this case the Customer is obliged to cover the cost of return shipping.
- Data for bank transfer:
J. Majora 26/2
BANK ZACHODNI WBK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 64 1090 1665 0000 0001 0593 7127
The right to withdraw from the contract
- Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code, is entitled by law to the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving reasons, making a statement in writing, within 14 days and sending it to the following address:
- The term of 14 days is counted from the date of the delivery of the goods.
- In case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties render shall be returned intact, unless a change was necessary within the ordinary management. The Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the declaration of the consumer’s withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by them, including the costs of delivery of the product.
- Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate way, to ensure no damage to the shipment during transport.
- All goods available in the Store come from a legitimate source, are original and have the manufacturer’s guarantee of quality.
- Customer is entitled to make a complaint regarding the purchased goods if the goods upon receipt turn out to have the following defects:
- a) manufacturing defects;
b) damage caused during transport;
c) non-compliance with the order.
- To proceed with the complaint, the defective goods must be returned to the Store to the following address:
within 14 days from the date of the notification of damage. The goods must be accompanied by a receipt / invoice which was supplied with the description of the defect of the product or products.
- The Store does not accept any parcels sent by cash on delivery.
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 days of the receipt of the shipment by the Store. If the complaint is accepted, the returned product will be replaced by another of full value and sent to the Customer at the expense of the Store, and if it is impossible, the Store will return the equivalent of the purchase price of the goods.
- Refund of the purchase price of the goods will be transferred to the bank account of the Customer or in a manner agreed with the Customer.
- Any differences in the appearance of the goods delivered with the ones ordered as seen on the website of the Store, which may result from the monitor settings of the Customer, do not constitute the basis for a complaint.
- Complaints are dealt with on the basis of the original sales document (receipt / invoice), and the Customer is obliged to provide along with the product a computer printout of the description of the defect.
- Goods returned by the customer should be packed in an appropriate way, to ensure no damage to the shipment during transport.
Personal data protection
- Customer by registering in the Store consents to the collection and processing of personal data by the Seller in the form given in the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) solely for the purpose of carrying out orders. Consent is not a condition of entering into the contract.
- Customer has the right to inspect the contents of their personal data, to correct them, and to request their deletion. Customer making a purchase in the Store agrees to transfer their e-mail address to the Seller and to have their personal data processed by the on-line Store in order to send electronic messages [in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text of Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926) and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 10 par. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 144 of 2002, pos. 1204)].
Complaints for the provision of electronic services
- WPJ International takes action to ensure fully correct operation of the store to the extent adequate to the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by Customers.
- Customer is obliged to immediately notify WPJ International of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the service of the On-line Store.
- Customer may report in writing any irregularities relating to the functioning of the Store to the following address: WPJ International, ul. Krakowska 11, 32-043 Cianowice, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide their name, postal address, nature and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- WPJ International undertakes to consider every complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer about the time when the complaint will be dealt with.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between WPJ International and a Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code is subject to the competent court in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between WPJ International and a Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code is subject to the court competent for the seat of WPJ International.
- Matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you browse web pages. A cookie typically contains the name of the website that it comes from, life expectancy of the cookie (the time of its existence), and a generated unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website. They are not in any way harmful to the computer or the data contained on it.